Friday, August 22, 2008

The first post...

Well, here we are. Finally went and created a blog.

Hopefully, I'll stick with this one and actually do something with it. I suppose I hope to put art and miscellaneous thoughts and experiences here, something people say I should be doing. Of course, I could never make another post, but that will hopefully not happen...

Anyways, perhaps an introduction is in order. I'm a 20 year old sprite artist, currently doing some volunteer work for Skullgirls, a independently made 2D fighting game, as well as trying to 'strike out on my own' as it were. I also wish to complete a comic at some point, but that's neither here nor there.

I currently live in Ohio, but that's due to change most likely. After my recent move, I've kind of been left high and dry with no money and no job, and no real options except trying as hard as I can to get a job. Despite this, I've been trying to do as much art as I can between my ventures into the big, wide world to find myself some work, as well as attempt to do much needed introspection (of sorts...).

So with no money and little direction, I still work and move forward as hard as possible, if only to find or make my own direction for life.

I guess this is a good first post... Well, bye for now I suppose. Art later, perhaps.

No comments: